- BDS, National University of Singapore
- Dean’s list during undergraduate years
- Awarded sponsorship in an exchange programme at King’s College London Faculty of Dentistry
- Clinical experience in the Public Health sector (polyclinics and the Singapore Armed Forces)
- Involved in public outreach programmes and public health screenings
- Awarded first prize in Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme
- Attended numerous courses with training on endodontics, implants and porcelain veneers.
- Experienced in children dentistry
Dr. Ma Shiqi graduated from the National University of Singapore (NUS) with a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery. She has numerous outstanding academic accolades, achieving the Dean’s List, a distinction in Oral Biology, and was awarded the Ngee Ann Kongsi Scholarship. Dr. Ma delved into research, and was a member of the winning group in the Dentistry Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme. Dr. Ma was also awarded a partial sponsorship from NUS for an exchange programme at King’s College London Faculty of Dentistry, to further hone her skills and expand her knowledge globally.
Prior to joining Kong Dental Surgery, she was in the public service, serving patients in the polyclinics, as well as the Singapore Armed Forces. Dr Ma had opportunities to work closely with specialists in Oral Surgery (especially Wisdom Tooth removal) and Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy). She was also involved in public outreach programmes and public health screenings.
Dr Ma strives to always improve her skills and expertise to ensure more well-rounded holistic care. She has attended numerous courses with training on endodontics, implants and porcelain veneers.
Dr Ma is compassionate and devoted to making your dental experience a comfortable one. She aims to help with diagnosing and treating your dental needs, to achieve a great confident smile.