- BDS, National University of Singapore
- Graduated from the “Comprehensive Orthodontic Programme” conducted by the College of General Dental Practitioners, Singapore
- Professional Activities
- Clinical experience in the Public Health sector (Polyclinic and Health Promotion Board)
- Attended courses with training such as orthodontics, gum treatment, implants
- Special interest in orthodontics
Dr. Terence Kooi graduated from the National University of Singapore (NUS) with a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery. Prior to joining Kong Dental Surgery, Dr Terence served in both the private sector as well as in the public service, serving patients in the Polyclinics and at the Health Promotion Board.
Dr Terence strives to always improve his skills and expertise to ensure more well-rounded holistic care. He has attended courses with training such as orthodontics, gum treatment, implants and porcelain veneers. He has a special interest in orthodontics.
Dr Terence is devoted to oral health education to ensure that you are always able maintain a healthy oral environment and achieve sustainable bright confident smile.