- BDS, Queen’s University Belfast, U.K.
- Graduated from the “Comprehensive Orthodontic Programme” ran by the Singapore Dental Association
- In the midst of pursuing her postgraduate exam (MJDP)
- Director and the clinical manager of Kong Dental Surgery (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
- Registered general dentist in Singapore, Malaysia and the United Kingdom.
- Special interest in jaw growth modification among young children and teenagers
Dr. Kong Sing Huey (Gloria) is the director of Kong Dental Surgery (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. She has been practising dentistry since 2001 after graduating from Queen’s University Belfast, U.K with a Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery. Dr. Kong is a registered general dentist in Singapore, Malaysia and the United Kingdom. She is currently in the midst of completing her postgraduate studies (MJDF).
Apart from her interest in jaw growth modification among young children and teenagers, Dr Kong has experience in aesthetic dentisty, dental impalnts, wisdom tooth removal, orthodontic treatment (braces), gum treatment and root canal treatment. She attended the implant course organised by Osstem Singapore, which had a six months duration. Dr. Kong also graduated from the “Comprehensive Orthodontic Programme” ran by the Singapore Dental Association.
放下繁忙的工作，闲暇之余的龚医生喜爱旅游、音乐，与家人共享天伦。如有时间，她偶尔也会弹琴作乐。在大学生涯里，她同时考取了钢琴演奏 ( ATCL, DIPLOMA )的文凭。